Business Development Rep
Cyrano’s Business Development department oversees the company’s fast growth. The role of a Business Development Rep(resentative) is to help increase revenues and profitability while managing the overall growth of the company through business expansion and strategic partnerships.
We’re searching for an energetic, competitive, and motivated BDR who is skilled in versatility. The Business Development Rep will be managing critical initiatives revolving around Cyrano’s growth through ingenuity. The Business Development Rep will build and maintain relationships through new sales strategies daily. It will be the job of the Business Development Rep to find new and emerging industries & markets that result in advanced avenues of profitability for Cyrano.
You will be collaborating and communicating closely with the sales team to research and develop new sales processes and opportunities.
If you think Cyrano would benefit from your skillset, please apply and let’s get to know each other!
- $50,000 – $80,000 per year
- Bonus & Commission Pay Available
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Full-time (MTF)
- Weekend Availability
- Working Remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Willingness to Travel
- Research new industries & markets for growth
- Capture account & contact information of key decision-makers
- Create & qualify leads through analysis and inbound marketing campaigns
- Further develop and expand sales processes for new markets
- Develop & maintain cadences/campaigns for outreach
- Arrange Cyrano Demonstrations for prospective customers
- Create & send engaging video content for distribution (Email, SMS, Social, etc.)
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop/refine collateral and video content used for lead generation/sales opportunities of new markets
- Work with management to develop key initiatives for increased revenue & profitability
- Analyze reporting & data on outreach to develop new strategies for growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and improvisation
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Comfortable & willing to be in front of the camera
- Experienced with CRM software