I Didn’t Receive an Email that I was Supposed to!
Adding Cyrano to Safe Sender in Gmail and Outlook
If you have a Gmail account associated with your Cyrano account, here are the steps to add Cyrano to your Safe Sender list
- Find an email from Cyrano (email@example.com), usually in your Spam folder, and open it
- Click on the “Not Spam” button at the top of the email
- Go to your “All Mail” folder. Open the same email again
- Click on the Move to Inbox
- All emails from Cyrano will now appear in your Inbox
- Find an email from Cyrano (firstname.lastname@example.org), usually in your Junk Email folder, and open it.
- Click on the More Actions button in the top right corner of the email.
- Click on the Add to Safe senders option
- Click “OK” in the pop-up winder