Bulk Uploads (Users)
To bulk upload users (for more information of users, see Users), click the [bulk upload] button in the top right of your screen. This will take you to the bulk upload screen where you can download the user import template. In this csv file there are the following fields:
- First Name (Required)
- Last Name (Required)
- User ID/Email (Required)
- Subscribing Channels (if multiple, separate with |)
- Publishing Channels (if multiple, separate with |)
- Content Priority (Range 1-100)
- Send Invite (Yes or No)
- Make User Active (Yes or No)
- Content Manager (Yes or No)
- Admin (Yes or No)
- Content Creator (Yes or No)
In non required fields, a blank will default to No when applicable. Once you have input all your users save the csv file and upload it to Cyrano. You will receive an email notifying you of the status of your upload.
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at email@example.com with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.