How Can We Help?
This article explains the details of subscribing to and using Cyrano’s Discover Channels for Iphone / Android.
What is Discover Channels?
Channels are platforms for members of Cyrano to share recorded programs that fit a specific category or purpose. (for information on programs, see Your Programs)
How can I Discover Channels?
Open the Cyrano mobile app and tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen. Then tap Discover Channels . From here, you can subscribe or unsubscribe to channels:
- Notice that all possible channels to join are listed in this section
- Find the desired channel that you would like to receive videos from by searching for keywords in the search bar at the top.
- Subscribe to channels by tapping Subscribe underneath the channel’s thumbnail
- Unsubscribe simply by tapping the icon that reads ✔ Subscribed
- Once you have subscribed to a channel, all videos posted to that channel will appear in your inbox
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.