Navigating Your Feed
Your Feed shows all the videos sent to you or published by Channels you’re subscribed to.
Sorting your Feed
Your Feed is divided into these categories: All, Not Viewed, and Viewed. Switch between these tabs and use the list of Channels at the top of your Feed page to find what you’re looking for. You can refine your search by using the search bar above the Channels list to specify the author of the video or words in the title of the video.
You can learn details about videos and perform a lot of actions from the Feed page:
- Video thumbnail, title, description, and length.
- Video Author, the Channel it was published to, and when it was published.
- Number of views. Click to see who has and hasn’t watched the video.
- Number of likes. Click to see who liked the video.
- Number of comments. Click to see the comments and to leave your own comment.
- If a video is shareable, you’ll be able to click to share the video on social media, send it through email, retrieve an embed code, or download the video. (See this article about Sharing, Downloading, and Embedding)
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, and question(s). We will answer your question(s) within 24 hours and use your experience to improve this help page.