I Can’t View Cyrano Videos Embedded on Websites
When trying to view a video embedded from Cyrano on a website, if you encounter a message such as “This video is blocked by your browser” or “It seems this video is from a third-party host”, your browser may be preventing cross-site trafficking. This article explains how to disable this setting in Safari and Chrome.
- In your browser settings, go to Preferences and then Privacy.
- Uncheck the box labeled Prevent Cross-Site Tracking. Reload the webpage the video is embedded on to see if it’s now playable.
- On your iPhone, go to your settings and find the Safari app.
- Scroll down to Privacy and Security, and unselect Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.
- Follow this link or click the icon in the top right corner of your browser and choose Settings.
- Go to Privacy and Security and then Cookies and Other Site Data.
- Uncheck Block Third-Party Cookies. Reload the webpage the video is embedded on to see if it’s now playable.