This article explains the purpose and usage for the items found under Your Media for Iphone / Android.
What is Media?
Media are raw recorded video messages, MP3s, or links that can become the main content of a completed program (see Your Programs for more details).
Access your Media
Open the Cyrano mobile app and tap the menu in the top left corner of the screen. Then tap Your Media . Here you will find a list of media you have recorded.
- Underneath the name of your media there will be small text that either reads “Live” (indicating the media is currently being used in a live program) or “Available” (indicating that the media is ready to be used in new programs)
Steps to creating media:
- Tap the in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Record your desired content and then you will automatically be brought to the “Media Preview” screen. (for more information on recording videos, see Creating Content)
- Name your media by editing the text right below the video content, and select a template to be used when the media becomes a program.
- Begin creating a program from that media by instantly by tapping “ Program” in the top right corner or save the media for later by tapping “Save Media”
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at email@example.com with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.