Cyrano’s YouTube Integration will allow you to upload and publish your content to YouTube through Cyrano. Once integrated, you can upload and publish Programs and Media by clicking the share button.
Integrating YouTube with your Cyrano account is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations page by using this link or use the side menu of Cyrano’s web portal and click on the icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Choose YouTube from the Integrations sidebar. Read and agree to all three Terms & Conditions. After checking each box, click the Install or Sign in with Google button.
- A window will appear, prompting you to sign in to the email account associated with the YouTube account. Choose which account to integrate.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and you’ll be brought back to the confirmation page in Cyrano. Now you can go into Programs or Media to begin uploading your Cyrano content to YouTube.
To upload and publish your Cyrano content on YouTube, take the following steps:
- Find the Program or Media you would like to upload and/or publish to YouTube.
- Click Share, choose Share / Publish to Social, and then choose Publish to Youtube from the list of options.
- Confirm what content you want to upload and/or publish. Click Confirm & Continue.
- The next page lets you add your video’s title, description, and select a privacy setting. You can also choose a Youtube playlist to add the video to. When ready, click Publish to Youtube.
- Once your video has finished uploading, Cyrano will give you a link to your Youtube Content page where you can view and edit your new YouTube video.
- Reconnect if you’re having connectivity issues.
- Disconnect if you’d like to pause the integration.
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at email@example.com with your name, organization, and question(s). We will answer your question(s) within 24 hours and use your experience to improve this help page.