- Make sure you have paid Zoom account
- Login to Cyrano or go to install
- Or go to Cyrano marketplace and find ‘Cyrano Media Distribution’ and click on Install. It will ask you to login to CyranoApp.
To begin the process of integrating Zoom with your Cyrano account take the following steps:
Step 1: Navigate to https://www.cyranoapp.io/#/integrations/zoom or use the side menu of Cyrano’s web portal and click on the icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. You will then be taken to the first page of the integration process.
Step 2: Click the “Install” button seen on the initial Zoom Integration screen. You will be taken to the Zoom login page where you can sign in to your Zoom account or sign up for Zoom if you do not already have an existing account with them.
- If your company is not authorized to use the Zoom integration or you do not have the necessary Role in your organization, you will see this screen. If you believe you should have the ability to utilize the Zoom integration, please contact your Cyrano administrator or account manager.
Step 3: After you have successfully logged into your Zoom account you will be taken back to the Cyrano website and will see the page shown below. For the basic set up, you may ignore the Advanced Setting portion of the screen. To learn more about the different options available, read the Advanced Settings steps below.
Additional Options: You have now successfully integrated Zoom with your Cyrano account! The following steps are not required and are not necessary to use your new Zoom integration; however, if you want to explore some of the options available with Cyrano and Zoom, please keep reading for details on how to set up your Advanced Settings.
- If you want to save space in your Zoom account cloud storage. Zoom cloud storage limits users to 1 GB of data which translates to roughly 1-2 hours of video whereas Cyrano cloud storage is essentially unlimited.
- This box may be checked by default. If you do not wish to utilize this function, simply uncheck the box.
- When you are finished recording a Zoom call, Cyrano will automatically begin downloading your media to your Cyrano account. If you want to receive a notification in your email when the media has successfully been uploaded, check the second option indicating you want notifications. Once you have received the email, click the publish button to be taken to the Create Media screen in Cyrano (see our Media article for more information on creating new media). This will begin the process of publishing your recording.
- NOTE: It might take few minutes for the Media to download from Zoom and become available
- NOTE: After download Cyrano renames the Media using the following naming convention
- Zoom-<Logged in User Initials> <date-timestamp>
- E.g. Zoom-GK 06-17-2020 08:39 PM
- Zoom-<Logged in User Initials> <date-timestamp>
- Automatically publish this media to the following template: This option allows you to publish your Zoom recordings as soon as they are uploaded using a selected Template. For more information on templates, see our Templates article. If you already have a template created that you would like to use, use the drop-down menu and select your desired template. If you have not created the template yet, navigate to your Templates grid and create your desired template before coming back to the menu and selecting it.
- Once you have selected the template, you can click the link below to see the template audience and confirm your selection.
After you have checked the Advanced Settings options you want, click the Update button and confirm your selections in the pop-up window.
Cyrano Media Delivery helps you break out of the challenges of live video conferencing and improve team productivity. Cyrano securely stores Zoom recordings and automatically distributes them to the appropriate audience with custom branded playback experiences. Cyrano makes it easy for hosts to share Zoom recordings with team members who couldn’t attend, work in different time zones, or anyone outside your organization via a copy link, email, SMS, or Slack. At the other end, Cyrano provides the audience with a more interactive and engaging asynchronous playback experience that enables them to focus on the information they need. Cyrano lets your audience optimize their time by jumping to chapters that are relevant to them or returning to reference information for a refresher.
To uninstall “Cyrano Media Delivery” take the following steps:
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed App or search for the “Cyrano Media Delivery” app.
- Click the “Cyrano Media Delivery” app.
- Click Unistall.
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.
Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm (Eastern)
Send us an email or leave us a message, and we will respond within 24 hrs.